You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you. A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It’s the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
- Assembling display products for the introduction of new products.
- Guiding customers toward top-selling and prioritized products.
- Assisting customers and providing advice on the best solutions for their homes.
- Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of home furnishing solutions, products and services to inspire and inform customers.
- Keeping your sales floor tidy, priced and fully stocked to give customers a positive shopping experience.
Qualification & Experience:
1 year experience in retail sales, preferably in the home furnishing sector
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Round Rock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A