To lead the development and establishment of common project management capability, common tools and methods, resource and capacity planning, competence development and quality assurance and readiness. The position is also responsible for performance and delivery follow up with orders, steering groups and project managers, and compliance to all aspects of how we work with projects
- Responsible for the performance and delivery follow up with orders, steering groups and project managers.
- Coaches and mentors project management peers and stakeholders to develop project management capability and maturity in IKEA
- Proactively forecasts competence and capacity needs together with key stakeholders to secure roadmap.
- Leads and develops the project office team and delivers results through our values, business and people together.
- Leads the organizational resource capacity planning and resource allocation process related to the project portfolio (supply and competence of internal and external people).
- Develops and establishes common ways of working that include effective use of a common project management methodology, processes, tools, templates, and competence development initiatives.
- Leads the development of a sourcing strategy for resources needed in projects and programs.
- Responsible for compliance to all aspects of how we work with projects (quality assurance process, plan, process, execution, steering and follow up).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Conshohocken, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A