You care about making a positive impact in the world. A warehouse job at IKEA is so much more than moving things from A to B. It’s the stuff in between that makes being a member of our logistics team unique. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It’s the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
- Receiving inbound goods and ensures inventory accuracy at point of receiving.
- Handling goods (unloading, transporting, replenishing, stocking in, stocking out, picking, loading).
- Contributing to the fulfillment of customer orders in different sales channels in the retail store by ensuring an efficiently executed product availability and replenishment process.
- Certifying all powered mobile equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Performing sales space replenishment with flexibility and according to visual merchandising guidance.
- Operating scanner equipment and inventory management tools including IT systems.
- Contributing to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Moving product to final selling location (in storage or on the floor in all areas).
- Selecting goods for customers, within the agreed time frame, to secure an excellent customer experience.
Qualification & Experience:
Certification in at least one power mobile equipment (forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.) preferred.
4 years of experience in high volume warehouse or receiving/replenishment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stoughton, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A