- Planning and executing the daily resource setup, adjusting resources where needed.
- Influencing, motivating and leading your co-workers to reach individual and team KPIs and targets.
identifying, recruiting, retaining and developing warehouse co-workers to secure a diverse, competent and high performing team and future succession.
- Tracking resource and efficiency data (such as e-tool and rostering) and providing this to the Central Fulfilment Goods Flow Manager to enable finding better ways and continuously improving operations.
- Leading the day-to-day operations of the warehouse co-workers to ensure goods are delivered within agreed timeframes, quality standards, with the lowest possible operational costs.
- Implementing daily inventory processes, completing quality processes, planning and execution of Goods Flow in/out through DC/CDC/CPU, implementing the Range and mapping strategy and daily movement of handling materials.
You enjoy working in a fast paced, vibrant and changing multidimensional environment and appreciate the mix of strategic, tactical and operational tasks. You are a people’s person, with proven experience leading through the unknown. You are a confident communicator who can communicate clearly and effectively to influence other co-workers and leaders within the business. You demonstrate good self-awareness leading yourself and others, and strive to provide a great working environment, whilst delivering results. You are a forward thinker who works calmly under pressure, taking ownership of quick decisions and problem solving. You have a sound understanding of processes and operations within a warehouse environment including chain of responsibility and forklift operations, and ensure you take a people-centric approach to lead from within.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marsden Park, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A