Responsible for managing the revenue forecasting and budgeting process. Develops in-depth financial modeling to drive forecast accuracy and revenue growth. Provides an analysis of profitability variances and recommendations to drive operational efficiencies. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Works with other teams to contribute to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and will manage/grow their team of professional employees.
- Interacts with other Finance team members, sales and call center management in the preparation and submission of daily, monthly and annual forecast and reports including: project costing, business unit Profit & Loss presentations, variances vs, forecast and headcount planning and forecasting.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Serves as a technical liaison to both the accounting staff and to other departments, management and staff by providing: financial planning experience, financial information and modeling, activity analysis and variance analysis.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Leads process improvement initiatives and business metrics development.
- Supervises, coaches, develops and prioritizes the workflow for senior Financial Analysts.
- Prepares and reviews budget materials. Analyzes emerging financial trends of the Company. Assists other areas in the preparation of statistical studies.
- Supports senior management in business analysis and strategic initiatives.
- Develops and manages the analysis of actual results against planned objectives and presents data in a logical and clear format so that management can develop action plans. Manages the preparation of presentations to management on actual results, budgets, forecasts etc.
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results with variances explained and recommendations for future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or programs entered into by the Company.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A