The Ad Planner Sales Manager is a highly visible leadership role within Effectv’s Inside Sales Organization. This leader will, first and foremost, be tasked with building a high performing team of inside sales professionals. In order to do that, this leader must be eager to assess and coach team members to improve KPI’s as well as develop professionally. This leader must have a passion for hiring and coaching top sales talent. In addition to these duties, The Ad Planner Sales Manager must have strong leadership skills and ensure that inside sales employees comply with company policies. Ultimately, an exceptional Ad Planner Sales Manager should be able to communicate effectively with inside sales employees and customers as well as demonstrate excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Evaluating current sales practices and procedures to determine whether they are effective in generating sales.
- Preparing accurate sales forecasts to assist the company in making sound business decisions.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising members of the inside sales team.
- Educating inside sales staff on effectively answering common customer questions.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the inside sales staff receive quality leads to pursue.
- Regularly evaluating the performance of the inside sales team.
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads and actual sales.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to current sales practices and procedures as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound Organizational skills
- A passion for coaching and development
- Proven experience working as an Inside Sales Manager.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Englewood, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A