Responsible for providing basic day of job support to field technicians serving business customers. This position is reserved for newly-hired employees attending required training, job shadowing and handling basic or routine work. Upon completion of training and certification, the employee will be eligible for promotion to level two. Works on straight- forward tasks using established procedures.
- Interact with technicians via phone and task messaging to answer questions and provide information.
- Become familiar with company products as well as internal tools and applications.
- Successfully complete required training within established timeframes.
- Accurately disposition call and/or task reasons and resolutions, utilizing appropriate dispositioning tool.
- Create basic work orders and make modifications to task codes.
- Observe and shadow experienced agents to understand context and use of tools and processes.
- Meet or exceed established goals and performance metrics.
- Provide basic support to technicians using tools such as customer billing systems and internal product knowledge databases.
- Learn and practice basic troubleshooting techniques to support common field activities.
- Learn call management skills, active listening, product knowledge and effective written and oral communications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A