Website Ford Motor Company
The responsible person will be required to maintain the perceptron systems while ensuring equipment up-time by reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and proactively planning preventative measures thereof
- Ensure communication between perceptron, robots & PLC always
- Troubleshoot any issues arising from the perceptron
- Ensure that the calibration of the perceptron is done annually
- Effective root causes analysis towards downtime
- To identify all corrective maintenance activities and have a proactive approach
- Proactive approach to Maintenance Operating System (MOS)
- Manage effective approach to Emergency Maintenance (EM) downtime
- Responsible for spares availability
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of the perceptron
- Analyze data from the perceptron.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Ability to work autonomously, think analytically and to make sound judgements.
- Proven experience working on Perceptron (includes programming if required to add/minus measurement points)
- Ability to convey accurate, detailed information verbally or in written form in English.
- Ability to understand dimensional reports
- Proven Experience in Kawasaki/ Kuka Robots
- PLC fault finding and programming will be an added advantage
Qualification & Experience:
- Kawasaki Robot programming experience
- National Diploma: Engineering Mechatronics or Electrical/ N4 plus Trade Millwright
- Minimum of 2-3-year skilled Body shop
- Must have experience working on Perceptron system
- Experience in a metrology environment will be an added advantage
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A