Together the Customer team’s aim is to continually identify and remove hindrances in order to secure an easy buying experience, a positive shopping experience and easy payment and after-sales fulfilment. A perfect opportunity to hone your customer skills, within this fast-paced and dynamic environment we want our customers to return and the best way to do this is to make each connection with IKEA a positive experience.
- Securing that all products passing through the entrance are paid for
- Handling cash and card payments in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way
- Processing returns and resolving customer issues, recognising when to escalate to someone with higher authorisation
- Ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience
- Supporting customers booking their home delivery and collecting their click and collect
- Recording information accurately in the system so we can continually make improvements to the customer shopping experience
- Supervising children in our play area and keeping them entertained while following strict child-supervisory guidelines.
- Greeting visitors to IKEA by providing friendly, effective and efficient information for customers
- Supporting other areas of Customer Relations including resolving customer service issues, maintaining shopping tools (shopping baskets, trolleys and yellow bags) and catalogues
- Excellent communication skills especially within a polite and friendly manner
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to remain calm when faced with stressful situations
- A ‘Togetherness’ mindset where you’ll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- A passion for securing the best customer experience possible
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A