Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
LEGOLAND New York Resort is seeking an Entertainment Technicians who are detail-oriented, highly motivated, people oriented, and proactive. Our Technical team maintains and operates all Entertainment Technical functions including Resort Wide Music, AV Infrastructure, TV’s & Monitors and all Entertainment Guest Core and Consumer offerings. The Technical team creates, manages, and supports all Technical production lists for install, strike, storage and maintenance support a wide array of Core and Consumer Entertainment offerings for the Resort including Main Stage Show Venues, Streetmosphere Entertainment, Secondary Stages, the 4D Cinema, and Hotel Accommodations.
- Must be a good communicator and poses skills in working with children, performers, and guests.
- Works in continual partnership with Creative Show Direction and Production & Operational Leadership to maintain show quality based on the original creative intent by reviewing daily show reports to quickly and effectively action trouble call and repair notes.
- Actively participates on crew calls, shadow and learn operational positions, and provide support to the Technical Team in the means needed for team success.
- Permits, Risk Assessments, Training Logs, Equipment Logs, and other Technical supporting documents.
- Events teams including MC Events, Department Team Building, Department Meetings, and being an active leader within daily operations.
- Assist in all technical production and archive books are up to date including all required Standard Operating Procedures,
- Advocates and Actively participates in maintaining a safe, fun and professional work environment for all Entertainment &
- Contributes to Production Books by providing required resources included but not limited too all installation/strike production schedules, equipment lists and manuals, training documents, SDS and other related Safety Documents, line diagrams, renderings, and all other technical production elements to support operation and remounting of the Entertainment offering.
- A friendly, polite, customer-service-oriented demeanor is required.
- Responsible for assisting in all technical captains and technicians supporting Entertainment and Resort responsibilities. This includes areas such as thematic carpentry, theming rigging, lighting, audio, video, pyrotechnics, special effects, 4D cinema, park background music, show control, Ride & Attraction CCTV system, Digital signage, along with other effects within Resort experiences.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects with a detailed oriented style and strict deadlines.
- Must have strong partnering, collaborative, and team results skills
- Ability to read and interpret CAD style programs, drawings, and other construction documents
- Proven evaluation & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends and over holidays to support Peak and Off-Peak Entertainment offerings across all Resort functions.
- Experience in Entertainment technical production & design, technical operation, technical production processes, event installation and strike and technical troubleshooting
- Must have strong understanding of all creative, production and technical processes
- Must have ability to work at heights, around water and operate heavy machinery such as a forklift, aerial work platform, and drive company vehicles including large trucks.
- Experience in the live Theatre/Entertainment industry – theme park / cruise ship preferred
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goshen, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A