Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
LEGOLAND New York Resort will host a variety of entertainment, education, and special event offerings as part of the resort experience. Stage Manager oversees various aspects of the Entertainments Department operation from show production to daily operation and will assist the Entertainments Team in ensuring smooth day to day operations. Stage Managers will be required to act in a leadership role within the Team and will take responsibility for the professionalism and artistic integrity of our Entertainment including assisting performers, ushers, and technical staff as appropriate. Additional assistants will be required for special events and Stage Managers will also serve in capacities of assistance and organization in the creation of new material to be presented in the park.
- Be responsible for holding performances to the highest standard by maintaining the integrity of the show as well as assisting in maintenance of technical and safety elements and general cleaning.
- Interact with Guests and be instrumental in making their visit magical, stepping in as needed to help maintain the magic and keep customer satisfaction high.
- Assist the team in development of Entertainment offerings including installation/remounting of new or changing shows/performances while maintaining open, clear and concise communication with internal and external departments.
- Assist in planning and implementing all production and performance schedules to ensure that rehearsals and daily park entertainment run smoothly and on time.
- Oversee daily operation of shows, calling cues as needed, giving notes to performers as appropriate, and overseeing upkeep of props, wardrobe, and entertainment spaces.
- Assist with planning and execution of projects including the set-up and strike of entertainment shows and special events.
- Assist in inspections of venues to maintain safe and productive conditions
- Serve as Entertainments contact for coordinating guests in need of special assistance or considerations.
- Produce all necessary running paperwork and generate reports and statistics as needed.
- Assisting in the development, training and maintenance of safety inspections and procedures for your assigned venue/area.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and work for prolonged periods of time in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
- Prior technical training and management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be a good communicator and poses skills in working with children, performers, and guests.
- A friendly, polite, customer-service-oriented demeanor is required.
- Must be able to multitask including the ability to operate multiple facilities or multiple shows while maintaining a positive attitude to ensure excellent guest service.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum of one year experience in Stage Management in live theater, preferably in a theme park or similar attraction
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goshen, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A