Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
We’re now looking for a unique person who has a passion for Public Safety and will lead the way in Delivering the Magic as we bring the world’s ninth LEGOLAND Park to life brick by brick. You will support key safety, operations compliance, medical and security activities that will make our resort bricktastic while Protecting the Magic!
- Work with the Community Relations Team to support events when needed.
- Ensure on-site Health Services team complies with insurance, medical and security supplies and equipment requirements coordinating with insurance cohorts, construction management companies and labor.
- Work with all levels of management to ensure Health, Safety and Security within their units is in line with organization policies and is maintained at all times across the park.
- Collaborate with the Operations Director to establish and maintain annual budgets for the Public Safety Department labor and equipment.
- Supervise all Security and Health Service programs related to Park Operations from both a contractor and staff perspective.
- Maintain knowledge on current changes in local, state and federal standards concerning Security and Emergency Medicine and maintains all licenses and certifications relevant to Process Safety Management.
- Maintain relationships with planning advisors, designers, legal counsel, architects, government officials and construction companies to ensure effective communication, timely management of approvals and permits throughout every phase of the project.
- Ensure protocols and procedures are in place for drug testing of all new hires, random testing and employees under suspicion of illegal drug use; and manage all records of these tests.
- Lead the hiring, development, corrective actions, and termination activities as applicable, for direct report staff.
- Coordinate all project timeline management programs with relevant departments to ensure delivery of the project on time.
- You are patient, flexible, and love a fast paced environment.
- You have excellent knowledge of budgeting and scheduling, you are a great team member and also have the ability to work independently and execute projects within job scope.
- You will be perfect for this role if you have administrative experience working with municipal, State and Federal documents and policies. You have demonstrated leadership experience and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goshen, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A