Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Supports the Training and Compliance department, which predominately ensures proper training and safe operations of the Park rides and attractions. This includes auditing Model Citizens to ensure compliance with all relevant policies, electronically tracking attraction training, and supporting with general day to day tasks.
- Supports with general day to day tasks set by the Training & Compliance team where necessary.
- Supports with electronically tracking the Attraction’s department documentation for audits, training, and other vital paperwork.
- Supports with maintaining the Attraction’s department certification processes and auditing procedures to ensure compliance.
- Audits ride operations on a daily basis to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures, and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to make a child’s day memorable
- Work as part of a team
- Prior theme park experience highly desired, not required
- Ability to analyze data
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to utilize spreadsheets efficiently, preferably excel
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Well-groomed appearance
Company: LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goshen, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A