Website Lidl UK
Customer Service is at the heart of our business, delivering great service every day whilst offering valuable insights and reporting to our stakeholders. We are looking for a proactive and highly organised individual with a proven track record of project management to support our Business Development team and roll-out new projects.
- Advise on and implement process and efficiency improvements within the Customer Service Department.
- Support the Customer Service Management team in ad-hoc tasks.
- Consult with the Customer Service Management Team on the formulation and implementation of the business development strategy for Customer Service.
- Be the designated contact point within the department and the wider business for Customer Service projects and tasks assigned to you.
- Work with the support of other consultants in a Project Team to define metrics and manage budgets, and progress trackers.
- Research new market innovations and trends with external service partners.
- Present project proposals and outcomes to Senior Management at national and international levels.
- Keep abreast of competitor actions and offer insights for business improvements.
- Advanced Excel, Word and Power-point skills
- An effective negotiator and confident presenter (able to present and propose projects / ideas to Board level employees)
- Sound commercial acumen and judgement
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to tight deadlines
- An extremely high level written and oral communication skills
- A proven track record of rolling out projects across multiple departments
- Experience of managing multiple projects or tasks within deadlines and budgets
- A fastidious attention to detail
- Analytically minded and able to interpret and follow-up with complex data sets
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Company: Lidl UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Motherwell, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A