The primary function of the Cash Office Clerk is to accurately balance all of Lowe’s transactions and receipts.
- Process and file paperwork as directed by supervisor.
- Ensure security over all funds.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
- Responsible for completing all other duties as assigned.
- 1 year other retail experience as a Cash Office Clerk
- 1 year experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, protection plans, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- Associate’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Retail Management, or related field.
- Lifts up to 25 pounds without assistance; may lift up to 30 pounds with or without assistance.
- 1 year retail experience
- 1 or 2 years bookkeeping and cash handling experience
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe’s retail store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A