At Lush Global Digital we lead the digital strategy and development of apps and websites. Developers of all disciplines are responsible for delivering software and services that meet the needs of the company as a global cosmetics retailer and spa. The successful candidate will be able to analyze the current state of the business and suggest, design, and build solutions to improve processes, platform, reach, and abilities.
- Document software and processes, and share your knowledge with others
- Unit test code with a TDD approach and work with QAs to create test suites
- Fix bugs in existing software and improve using the latest technologies
- Design and build mission-critical Android applications with a global reach
- Work closely with the UI design team to execute the design as closely as possible, staying within the design guidelines of the brand
- Coach and skillshare with junior and mid-level developers
- Collaborate with other teams across the business and work with all development teams to create end-to-end products
- Support the open-sourcing and documentation of technologies to enable other developers to adopt our freely-distributed code
- Support deployment of internally and externally facing applications and provide post-deployment support
- Experience with Java and Kotlin and global software deployment tools such as Google Play and Scalefusion.
- Are able to build RESTful JSON Web APIs and using networking libraries to integrate this with applications
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with Git and Git-flow
- Have extensive experience with the Android SDK with a comprehensive understanding of the application lifecycle, and OS integration
- You have knowledge and experience with CI pipelines such as GitLab/Bitrise/Jenkins etc.
- You are able to work under pressure to achieve goals for public events
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A