Join us and you’ll become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best customer experience. If you’ve visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what’s involved in maintaining a restaurant. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role.
- Maintaining outside landscaping, painting and varnishing, maintaining parking facilities and completion of non-electrical small equipment repairs.
- Your appearance should be smart and clean.
- You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness.
- You’ll need to work with external contractors to make sure repairs are carried out with minimal disruption to customers.
- You’ll need to be confident in dealing with external contractors as well as the restaurant team.
- You’ll be required to assist the restaurant management team in operating the store efficiently by maintaining the equipment and building in prime condition.
- The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A