The Sales Operation Intern will investigate and analyze a number of opportunities critical to the success of the sales organization.
- Contribute to larger team discussions and problem solving, along with identification of new opportunities
- Potentially manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and setting priorities for all required tasks
- Perform all tasks in a professional manner, taking initiative based on objectives and directives
- Manage and complete analysis project identifying opportunities and complete recommendations for next steps or course of action.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer / Information Science
- Management Information System (MIS)
- Broad knowledge and experience in data visualization is required. Prior experience with Tableau or Power BI preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL is required. Knowledge of other languages such as R and Python not a requirement but will be viewed as a plus.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree or Masters (accredited school) with emphasis in:
- Business Administration
- Data Analysis, Data Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A