The mission of the Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Parts Consultant is to service customers. The Parts Consultant should be knowledgeable about parts and the use of the parts catalogs. He/she should be capable of dealing with customer both in person and on the phone and handle wholesale parts needs at the counter for internal and outside demands.
- Assist with annual inventory.
- Assist with regular parts inventories and the selection of parts for return under parts obsolescence protection program.
- Assure proper storage of all newly received parts.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and on time.
- Demonstrate professional personal behavior, conducting self in a manner that brings credit to the dealership and is benefiting to the customer
- Accurately complete entry and relief of sales from inventory.
- Help maintain Parts Dept. in an orderly condition.
- Tag and maintain inventory of warranty parts.
- Be knowledgeable of parts automation requirements.
- Handle customer requests promptly and ensure proper parts selection.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in ADP preferred.
- High School Diploma (GED) or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Mercedes-Benz parts dealership
- Valid Drivers’ license.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A