The Digital Platforms team at Mercedes-Benz USA is seeking an enthusiastic and creative intern for Summer 2022! In this collaborative role, you will receive an opportunity to learn essential digital marketing skills and gain professional experience by working on MBUSA.com. You will help coordinate our Model Year Changeover process, have the opportunity to make creative recommendations on MBUSA.com, and lend a hand with other special Digital Platforms projects.
- Track and share valuable industry insights, bringing creative ideas to the team.
- Support the planning and execution of Digital Platforms special projects.
- Assisting with the data prep delivery process, including gathering and organizing the Vehicle Equipment List data from the VIPOR database.
- Liaison with our creative and media agencies to organize project details, asset creation, and overall timing.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Carry out the delivery of launching Future Vehicle pages.
- Help maintain the content refresh of MBUSA.com throughout the Homepage (i.e. homepage hero, social module, FV, etc.).
- Supporting the VMS role with the solicitation of PM/Legal/Engineering feedback/review for class, model & BYO pages.
Qualification & Experience:
- Flexibility and the ability to pivot as scopes change
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Content Management experience
- Undergraduate student with focus in Marketing, Business, Project Management, or Manufacturing
- Highly-Developed Attention to Detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- 3rd party agency/vendor relationship coordination experience
- Passion for digital and websites
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A