Coordinates Plant Strategic initiatives, coordinating regular reporting of initiatives, milestones and projects KPIs. Develop, report, track and deep dive on plant KPIs. Regular communication with all project stakeholder, other VAN plants and headquarters. Help develop project objectives and review project proposals. Monitor project budget and timeline. Preparation, support in the implementation and documentation of decisions in local project coordination considering completely different initial conditions. Ensuring compliance of targets, indicate slippages and problems. Control of internal and regular consultations with the departments.
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information for parts of the Projects.
- Initiate escalation of critical process deviations and measures to ensure the production goals in according with the Project leader.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Analyze critical areas in existing methods, procedures and processes. Develop and reconcile alternative solutions.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Prepare interdepartmental project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Implement process steps/packages of measures as necessary.
- Coordinate and report the current workforce planning and measures to ensure the target of the plan line.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with KPIs and data analysis.
- Knowledge in project management methodologies, product and production technologies background.
- Team worker with interpersonal and intercultural
- Good knowledge of the Daimler-internal processes and IT systems is a benefit.
- Bachelor’s in Business Management or a related area.
- Good coordination skills.
- 3+ years of relavent project management experience.
- Independent working, able to work under stress and without close supervision, ability to prioritize many duties, problem solving capacity.
- Lives a high performance culture and motivation, values diversity, fairness and cooperation, as well as open and fair treatment of others.
- Technical automotive understanding preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A