Under general supervision, this position supports International Procurement Services (IPS) teams at entities in the Americas based on strong networking and collaboration with the counterparts in Europe. Key contributor to the design, further development and implementation of purchasing-related guidelines and purchasing relevant systems. Supports the design and improvement of purchasing processes, systems and tools within IPS Americas in close collaboration with IT, Finance, and IPS Management in the Americas and Germany.
- Cooperate closely with the other IPS units and Global Commodity Managers to achieve alignment and synergies within IPS business units.
- Organize and facilitate IPS meetings and workshops.
- Provide transparency to IPS Headquarters and other business units as needed about the current status and performance of IPS in the region.
- Manage the IPS/4 budget and lead the operative planning process for the region.
- Drive communication concerning those initiatives and assists / manages in problem resolution and support of daily operations throughout the region.
- Lead projects concerning organizational development, continuous improvement and implementation of new processes.
- Support the E3 of IPS in driving the development of IPS in the Americas and the implementation of global IPS initiatives.
- Develop concepts to support the strategic development of IPS in the region.
- Facilitate and consult IPS Senior Management (E2, E3).
- Manage all SLAs with the different entities.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ of relevant professional experience in the following area(s): Purchasing, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes, systems and tools as well as sound experience with their application.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Finance or related area or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to conduct project planning, monitoring and implementation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint etc.)
- Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vance, Alabama, US
Application Deadline: N/A