MBUSA Vans is looking for a Retail Network Development Specialist Intern, responsible for aiding in the development of Network Strategy & Operations for Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vans. Key Focus is to provide strategic insight, direction, & support for Development of our Dealer Network & implementation of key strategic initiatives & deliver results on time & within budget.
Support in developing a Network Strategy based on Sales & After Sales expectations for the US market. With over 270 Franchise Dealerships, this Network is one of the largest within the global set-up of Mercedes-Benz AG. Manage franchise requirement for the Commercial Vehicle brand. Analyze competitive network activities as a basis for development/optimization and derive potential strategic measures for our Organization. Develop new Retail Formats for the requirements of our Business & support Operation Execution. Develop functional and process oriented enhancement of digital and physical retail formats and concepts. Work on international projects and align closely with HQ counterparts for Strategic Topics Implement global strategic initiative along the value chain in accordance with National guidelines. Work with different departments throughout the Van Org in the US & Germany to establish goals, priorities, deadlines & results. Interact with contacts and subject matter for any dealer/field questions pertaining to Network Strategy Topics. Work with investors, Dealer Principals, General Managers, & Department Managers of our dealerships to analyze growth potential for our Vans Franchise. Review Revenue, facility requirements, & utilization to ensure attractive and profitable franchises to our investors. Find opportunities for the Retail of the Future and drive initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to develop plans/projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Strong self-motivation, flexibility, ability to work under pressure and sense of responsibility, as well as undisputable will to succeed and deliver results.
- Concept & Analytical skills with entrepreneurial spirit
- Preferred Work Experience: Automotive, Marketing, Management, Retail
- Economic knowledge, with emphasis on automotive retail
- Ability to collect data, facts to identify trends, and drive potential strategies/measures
- Customer & team oriented with professional contact & communication manners
- Field of Study: Business Management, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Supply Chain, Operations & Development, Automotive Network
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A