Responsible for overseeing and managing all general accounting functions, including financial reporting, month & year-end close, accounts payable, and treasury functions.
- Lead accounts payable and expense reimbursement processes for RDNA by ensuring the most efficient structure, systems and processes for the Company.
- Oversee systems & processes to ensure timely and accurate receipt of Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure the timely payment of the Company’s debts and the capturing of available payment discounts.
- Develops and implements solutions to accounting problems of difficult scope and complexity.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures regarding the Company’s financial reporting and payments, in accordance with Daimler guidelines.
- Oversee accurate and timely closing of financial statements in accordance with International Accounting Standards (IAS) and other required accounting principles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Very good knowledge of internal controls, recording and reporting of financial transactions, and summarization of financial statements.
- Proficient knowledge of internal controls, recording and reporting of financial transactions, and summarization of financial statements.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting, Finance
- Solid analytical skills, ability to communicate with teams.
- Company policies, procedures and Software that is applicable to the job.
- Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.
- Strong accounting skills, great attention to detail.
- The fully trained individual must develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the following:
- Company goals and vision.
- Departmental practices and procedures.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A