Lidar Sensor integration and operation is a major aspect for future Mercedes-Benz autonomous vehicles and this job will play an important role in continuously assessing the functionality and performance of the Lidar sensor throughout the development process. This role will be co-located geographically with the Lidar production supplier for rapid development and test cycles.
- In the autonomous driving team, we focus on the development of the future autonomous driving system for Mercedes-Benz cars. We build Level 3 / 4 systems with cutting edge ADAS sensors. To ensure the best possible security in modern hardware, we are looking for an expert in security threat and risk analysis, hardware security and embedded security features.
- As a Software Engineer you will create and maintain necessary tools for point cloud analysis in all steps of development. Further, you will work together with perception software developers to make sure the project team has a clear strategy for tooling. You will work with test team to support them in their needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in linux and windows (tools) development
- Experience with HMI for tooling
- B.S with at least 5 years or M.S. with at least 3 years of prior experience or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field
- Knowledge in software development
- Ability to document and clearly communicate tool operation as well as post-processed analysis reports with clear visualizations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A