Assists with preparation of assembly for customized orders. Checks production orders for completeness, compatibility, and accuracy. Performs modifications and repairs to large parts of vehicle.
- Participates in regularly scheduled team meetings
- Responsible for removing, installing, diagnosing, repairing, disassembling and assembling parts, components and engines
- Carries out function checks
- Completes and ensures availability of appropriate documentation related to the production process
- Hydraulic system installation, Electrical system installation
- Participates in drafting of corrective measures
- Assists with preparation of assembly orders for customized sizes, and checks for completeness and accuracy
- Collects and monitors operation characteristics
- Activates and reassembles defective parts, assemblies, or aggregates
- Perform maintenance and repairs on vans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of automotive diagnostics, electronics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, and quality methods and concepts
- ASE certifications- A4 – Suspension & Steering
- High School Diploma or GED preferred 3+ years relevant experience preferred
- A6 – Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Experience employing manufacturing quality methods
- All rework technician team members are required to maintain the qualifications set out in the reworker program, including the ASE certifications.
- A5 – Brakes
- Experience in automotive manufacturing
- ASE certifications (below) OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charleston, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A