Responsible for executing MBRDNA’s financial reporting, overall general accounting processes (fixed assets, accruals, monthly closing), as well as overseeing processes executed by the Shared Services Team (Accounts Payable).
- Prepare monthly financial statements and submit to Germany.
- Ensure accurate & timely closing of financial statements by posting all journal entries, accruals, and re-classes for month end close.
- Lead the Fixed Asset capitalization processes, including documentation of asset capitalization dates, timely depreciation, and reconciling fixed asset related accounts.
- Timely execution of all financial reporting requests from parent company.
- Execute sale & use tax reconciliations and payments.
- When fully trained, this individual must develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls, and assessing impact of financial information.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting, Finance
- Interdepartmental relationships and their effect on the company, departmental and individual goals.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to communicate with teams across various departments.
- Company goals and vision.
- Departmental practices and procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of internal controls, recording and reporting of financial transactions, and summarization of financial statements.
- Strong accounting skills, great attention to detail.
- Company policies, procedures and Software that is applicable to the job (SAP).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A