This Administrator or Technical Writer position will develop, review, update, organize and maintain technical documentation for all Mercedes-Benz Academy training applications. Coordinating and attending meetings with internal and external parties to gather information regarding processes and procedures related to the applications while assisting the IT Lead in a variety of administrative tasks.
- Meeting Scheduler – use of MS Outlook and MS Teams to schedule technical meetings with internal and external parties
- Project coordinator – note taking, keeping track of timelines/deadlines, assist with validation of new enhancement, manage and organize Jira ticketing queue
- Technical Writing and Editing/Proofreading – develop, maintain, and publish documentation for software applications
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree candidate in the areas of administration, project management, engineering, technology, web design.
- Web Design
- Process improvement/Critical thinking
- Jira / Confluence (Atlassian) or SharePoint experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A