We are seeking a highly motivated Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to MetLife’s Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), who leads the Compliance Risk Management (CRM) department. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who is pro-active, responsible, and demonstrates a positive work ethic in a professional, high energy, time sensitive, corporate environment.
- Process expense reports and vendor invoices for reimbursement/payments and reconciliation.
- Must manage own performance independently and effectively with excellent time management skills.
- Proactively find solutions to issues with an ownership mindset.
- Successfully manage a complex calendar, demonstrate judgement while prioritizing meetings / conference calls, prepare related materials/correspondence and managing calendar effectively with good understanding of business priorities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to troubleshoot basic software issues and learn new systems quickly.
- Effectively manage Microsoft Outlook calendar, inbox, and address books.
- Arrange business travel – including airlines, hotels, and transportation – and take initiative to collect travel receipts and submit expense reimbursement requests promptly.
- Interface with senior leaders, executive assistants of senior leaders, at all levels of the organization, both within and outside the company.
- Superior prioritization, organization, proofreading, and office administration skills.
- High degree of initiative and the capacity to anticipate the needs of professionals.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and excellent calendar management capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented work focus with a commitment to accuracy and quality balanced with timeliness.
- Positive, proactive, and able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Ability to foster trusting relationship and ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Strong PC skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, WebEx, and internet skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- 7+ years administrative experience, supporting executive-level leaders
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to draft well-written correspondence.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates degree or higher/or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A