In addition to extracting large amounts of data to allow RIS Operations leadership to make informed business decisions, this position will also focus on the preparation, tracking and analysis of Operational performance metrics.
- Actively participates in conducting research, gathering quality information and the production of reports that provide key quality improvements and cost reduction opportunities.
- Supports organization with various System Access Management requests
- Provides data analysis, trending, observations, and recommendations for review by senior management.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Access skills including VBA
- Consults with business leaders to determine data reporting, analysis, and timing for current and future.
- Participates in special projects, focus groups and special assignments.
- Knowledge of accounting, budgeting, and metric practices.
- Interpret and translate operational metrics into performance presentation.
- Presents results and analysis to management and senior leadership for business reviews and/or operational updates.
Qualification & Experience:
- Effective communication skills, including presentation skills.
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated planning, tactical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A