Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will be responsible for providing exemplary customer service by processing group long term care income insurance claims in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Works closely with the claim analysts and care managers to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Documents calls in computer system.
- Escalates complaints and potential complaints appropriately.
- Outbound calls and letters to customers and providers to research incomplete claims.
- Able to appropriately explain varying plan provisions to customers accurately and in a professional manner.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from insureds regarding specific claim details.
- Provides plan/policy and claim information, assists with submission of claims and makes outbound calls to gather missing information on incomplete claims.
- Conducts research when needed to resolve customer questions or complaints.
- Handles incoming calls through the claim toll free lines
- Understands processes in entire department to assist callers with questions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain quality.
- Demonstrated critical thinking in activities requiring analysis, investigation, and/or planning.
- Comfortable working with multiple priorities in a changing environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a direct customer service position preferred.
- Associate level or higher degree.
- High School Diploma.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warwick, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A