Deliver exceptional customer service, serve as a liaison between clients and MetLife internal departments, resolve client inquires. Develops and maintains proficiency in the following core skill areas: account and project management, problem resolution, implementation and customer service.
- Primary contact to critical and high-profile clients.
- Overall accountability for support of multiple complex clients.
- Acts as a Project leader for implementations.
- Responsible for key clients and national accounts.
- Prepares and completes most complex accounting processes, calculations and reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Customer service and relationship management skills.
- High school Diploma
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Extensive problem solving and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient knowledge of group products, services and systems.
- Prior Insurance knowledge or financial services background
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A