Supports Metlife Long Term Care Claims Operation by providing exemplary customer service while managing daily tasks assigned and performing other related duties as required.
- Escalate complaints and potential complaints appropriately.
- Understands processes within entire department to assist callers with questions and triage information received.
- Outbound calls and letters to customers and providers to research incomplete claims.
- Responds to telephone inquiries from insured’s regarding specific claim details.
- Conducts research when needed to resolve customer questions or complaints.
- Works closely with the Claim Analysts and Care Managers to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Provides plan and claim information, assists with submission of claims and makes outbound calls to gather missing information on incomplete claims.
- Microsoft Office – Tech savvy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- 2+ years direct customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- College degree preferred
- Multitaskers and open to an ever changing environment
- Insurance Claim experience 1-2 years
- Professional demeanor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warwick, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A