Private and Bank Loan Operation (Daily): Daily reconciliation of cash, Interest Due, Suspense and Asset holdings via Reconnect. Process includes Principal & Interest Accounting, researching and resolving un-reconciled activity, recording of necessary adjustments, explaining variances and working with brokers to resolve cash issues, related to USD and foreign currencies, penny write off, spot gains/losses, interest payments, custody fee etc.
- Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards.
- Follow-up with other internal customers for closure of open items and provide back-up for all discrepancies.
- Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence.
- Analyze and research all discrepancies.
- Reconcile bank to ledger transactions for all accounts.
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules.
- Perform mid-month, month-end and quarter-end activities as per documented desktop procedures.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding items.
- Analyze, validate and process transactions as per Desktop procedures (L3 & L4).
- Comply with regulatory requirements in prioritizing and completing work assignments
- Escalate issues if required
- Communication skills – should be able to read, interpret business documents. Good oral/written communication
- Good keyboarding speed -Basic computer skills, (lotus notes, windows) keying – speed and accuracy
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good computer navigation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand & operate MetLife systems efficiently
- Proficiency in English
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months of work experience in a related field is required. Experience in financial/accounting processes shall be preferred
- Graduate in Accounting / Commerce / Business Administration with at least 15 years of education
- Knowledge of basic finance fundamentals/accounting concepts
- Knowledge about US Culture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Evansville, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A