At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, claims analysts and project managers who collaborate to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges within MetLife. This role will conduct quality reviews of absence claims, collecting and analyzing quality opportunities and root causes to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Identifies trends, root causes, and quality gaps from the analysis of data to improve the customer experience.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for process improvements or training needs utilizing root cause analysis and facilitates agreed upon improvement plan.
- Partners with team to develop criteria and standards in which to measure associate performance.
- Provides timely and meaningful feedback to associates and management regarding performance and quality standards. Continuously communicates areas of opportunity to the leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Assists in the research, analysis and recommendation of key quality improvements.
- Evaluates business processes and improves associate performance by effectively conducting quality evaluations of Short Term Disability (STD), State Plans, and concurrent Absence Management Solutions (AMS) claims of various complexity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking, attention to detail, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of STD, State and absence claims management experience for a variety of customers
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oriskany, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A