The Financial Consultant has overall accountability for the day-to-day financial support of National Accounts clients and is part of an overall account team tasked with delivering an excellent customer experience with MetLife through the administration of the group benefit products offered. This position will be part of the Southeast Customer Unit of MetLife’s National Accounts Organization.
- Participates in client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials as needed, participates in client account audits and actively engages in strategic planning process.
- Overall accountability for the financial support of complex National Accounts clients: Responsible for the development and completion of customer financial reports, including identifying reporting needs, data and trend analysis and effectively communicates results to meet client needs
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Responsible for monitoring the key financial parameters of internal management reporting and capable of proactively identifying discrepancies, trends, and results that would impact Customer Unit financial objectives
- Responsible for client billing, reconciliation, and partnering with internal and external contacts to ensure billing is entered accurately and timely.
- Prepares year-end financial accounting and ERISA reporting for clients; validates monthly revenue projections and responsible for data integrity
- Strong project management skills and ability to work autonomously or with others to effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize deadlines appropriately, and remain flexible.
- Advanced accounting/math problem solving skills, including attention to detail, analytical thinking and decisiveness.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- MS Access experience is a plus.
- 5-7+ years of experience.
- Firm knowledge of group products, services and systems.
- BS/BA degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A