Website State of Mississippi
To manage the activities and operations for a specific educational program within the various schools, and to ensure compliance with all national and university-related accreditation requirements for the program. To oversee the recruitment of individuals into the program. To coordinate all aspects of education training within the program or clinical education placement.
- Responsible for the adherence to required program guidelines as set forth by state, national, and university organizations to ensure continued accreditation in a specific area. Assists with preparation for site visits. Prepares necessary written reports and surveys.
- Oversees process for appropriate student placement according to established protocol which within SOM/SOD includes matching of medical students for residency positions and residents for fellowship positions through the association of American Medical College’s Electronic
- Residency Application Service (ERAS) or for son students, oversee the identification of clinical placement sites and preceptors at all academic levels. Develops appropriate orientation programs and advises on program issues as appropriate.
- Assists in the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures and manages program related budgets.
- Supervises the maintenance of program files and related records and oversees the maintenance of program databases and web sites.
- Supervises required educational activities and scheduling.
- Manages student rotations, appropriate schedules, and ensures completion of required evaluations for each rotation.
- The duties listed are general in nature and are examples of the duties and responsibilities performed and are not meant to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; organized, problem solving skills; detail oriented; ability to prioritize, time management skills .
Company: State of Mississippi
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Southaven, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A