Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
As the IT Service Integration Lead at Armstrong Flight Research Center you will be responsible for the service and technical integration of services delivered at the Center, across and in conjunction with Agency Service Lines. Works with service customers, other stakeholders, service lines, and with contractors to gather and verify service requirements and identify opportunities for meeting individual requirements with shared solutions and infrastructure.
- Monitors, integrates, and evaluates the technical impact and performance of all implementation, support, enhancement, and upgrade decisions/changes from the service lines and impacts to the center.
- Leads or supports special projects designed to enhance the overall service delivery of the OCIO at the center; work with Agency and local project teams to develop achievable milestones.
- Coordinates activities across multiple sections of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and multiple contracts, supporting a customer base that includes NASA civil servants, contractors, and others across the Center and Agency.
- Other duties may include: Support or management of IT Risk Management, IT Project Management, Emergency response management, Service Management, Configuration Management, Performance Management of Service contracts.
- Reviews proposed policy, regulations, and procedural changes to determine impact on delivery of services at the center.
- Integrates local Center and Mission requirements into Agency IT Strategy; oversees the development of technical solutions to customer challenges.
- Partners across all OCIO to constantly refine service line operations, identifying areas for innovation, duplication, and improvement.
- Management of approved services that are unique to the Center and that are not part of any of the Service Lines.
- Please see the “Additional Information” section for important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for federal employees.
- Position subject to pre-employment background security investigation
- You must meet qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A