Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
You will serve as the IT Portfolio Lead under the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Enterprise Business Management Office (EBMO). The OCIO seeks a highly skilled individual to administer the Agency’s $2 billion+ IT Portfolio. This includes the management and operations of the IT Portfolio data collection and reporting (sometimes called the Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC)) process as well as making improvements and providing Agency-wide communications to stakeholders.
- Provides authoritative business management advice to the OCIO leadership and is responsible for organizing, planning, directing, coordinating, staffing, and leading the business, administrative and management control operations for CIO projects.
- Serves as a technical lead for the NASA CIO in the Agency’s IT Portfolio, managing the Agency’s CPIC process and providing oversight for various financial activities to the CIO.
- Responsible for oversight for the review and analysis of the financial activities within the organization and recommends adjustments in staffing necessary to accomplish the organization’s mission.
- Ensures financial Agency fiduciary activities are in compliance with applicable legislation, regulations, and policies, such as FITARA (Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act), FISMA (Federal Information Security Modernization Act).
- Serves as the business interface between the Office of the CIO and Mission Directorate resources management officers, the Agency’s CFO, HQ Budget Management, System Support Offices, Center CIOs and CFOs and other senior management officials.
- Applies innovative, creative, and/or more effective methods to organize and analyze historical data, develop interpretations, project risks and needs.
- Please see the “Additional Information” section for important information about COVID-19 vaccination requirements for federal employees.
- If the individual selected is currently at the GS-15 grade level, they will be detailed at their current grade and step. If the individual is a current GS-14, they will be temporarily promoted to the GS-15 level.
- You must meet qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement
- If selected, you may discuss the possibility of remote work with your supervisor.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a financial disclosure statement
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A