Website National Park Service
As an Architect, you will perform project work related to the preservation of historic and prehistoric structures and will serve as the Park’s go-to resource on the concepts, techniques, and methods for architecture.
- Create work plans, schedules, and cost estimates for historic preservation or maintenance projects
- Review architectural plans, designs, and studies for technical accuracy and compliance with historic preservation principles and laws
- Develop positive working relationships with individuals or groups interested in historic preservation to advocate for stewardship of resources or share information
- Prepare historic preservation documentation as required by Sections 106 and 110 of the National Historic Preservation Act
- Monitor work completed by contractors to ensure it meets timeliness and quality standards
- All requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- You are required to participate in the Direct Deposit Electronics Funds Transfer Program.
- A recruitment incentive may be offered
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication
- You must be a U.S. citizen or national.
Company: National Park Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A