Website National Park Service
This position is located in Learning and Development, headquartered at the Horace Albright Training Center (HOAL).
- Ensures that property is appropriately marked as Government property.
- Provides administrative and technical supervision/direction of the business management/administration staff of the facility.
- Utilizes systems and/or processes that integrate into the Financial and Business Management System (FBMS), including, but not limited to budget, general ledger, acquisition, financial assistance, personal property, real property and accounts payable.
- Oversees business and administrative services including management of customer service support for a 24/7 training facility.
- Reviews, makes recommendations, and verifies contracting packages are complete.
- Serves as the primary liaison with the Servicing Human Resources Office.
- Plans and executes a multi-million dollar budget.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all acquisition actions.
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication.
- Meet Selective Service Registration Act requirement for males.
- Selectee will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit Electronics Funds Transfer Program.
- Any individual who is currently holding, or has held within the previous 52 weeks, a General Schedule position under non-temporary appointment in the competitive or excepted service, must meet time-in-grade requirements (must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade or equivalent in the Federal service). Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement. Time-In-Grade requirements also apply to former Federal civilian employees applying for reinstatement as well as current employees applying for Veterans Employment Opportunities Act of 1998 (VEOA) appointment.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- You may be required to wear a uniform and comply with the National Park Service uniform standards. A uniform allowance will be provided.
Company: National Park Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A