As a Full Stack Developer, you will get to work with us on our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) brands. Your primary focus will be NetSuite and integrations work with Magento, but also SAP, Factory systems, Shopify, and our CRM providers. You will work with NodeJS, Azure Cloud (LogicApps, FunctionApps, Service Bus, Storage Account, etc.), and Azure DevOps. Collaborating with digital product teams (Product Owners, Business Analysts, Technology/Development teams) and our data/analytics team will be an integral part of your role. Our digital product teams are Agile, operating in a Scrum Squad model – focused on iterative software improvements for our customers and business.
- Optimize and upgrade software to support performance and enhancement.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and delivery of services through the use of (emerging) technology and technical methods and methodologies.
- Supports and influences the technical activity (design, build, testing) in significant or complex innovation initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that all solutions within their technology area are delivered and maintained secure and compliant with internal standards and external regulations, including privacy requirements.
- Provides deep specialist guidance and support in technology stacks and development tools.
- Partner with product management to plan, develop and manage stable, efficient, and secure web services.
- Highly developed communication skills; adaptability toward varying situations and audiences; interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels.
- Experience with JS frameworks, ReactJS & NodeJS preferred.
- Experience in Magento Backend and Frontend Development including developing & managing e-commerce websites/webapps and/or Magento modules and customizations preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with backend LAMP development (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MYSQL, PHP) with strong emphasis on PHP and MySQL required.
- High school or GED equivalent degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture, as well as key RDBMS concepts.
- Ability to automate test scripts including unit tests & integration tests.
- 1+ years of experience with frontend development (HTML, CSS) required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A