Maintenance Supervisor responsible for all maintenance of refrigeration equipment, boilers, HVAC equipment, utilities systems, and building repairs, report to the engineering/maintenance manager.
- Co-administer to implement and monitor an effective PM program on existing equipment and new equipment acquisitions.
- Supervise the operations and maintenance of all facility and refrigeration equipment
- Assist with meeting training needs and developing overall programs to upgrade operating and maintenance skills and effectiveness. Ensure
- Nestlé training requirements and government compliance training is complete and documented.
- Energy conservation review and co-administration of energy management program to ensure compliance with Nestlé Standards.
- Monitor and manage the efficient use of all plant utility processes.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of departmental expense and capital budgets.
- Maintain the required inventory of spare parts and record of equipment repair costs.
- 2 – 5 years experience in an ammonia use facility, preferred
- Understanding of financial analysis and relevant business drivers.
- Communication and networking
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering preferred.
- Analytical skills in problem solving
- BS Engineering or related field preferred or relevant experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A