Website National Nuclear Security Administration
This position is part of the NNSA – Office of Secure Transportation, Department of Energy. A successful candidate in this position will lead a team of highly specialized protective force, which is responsible for the safe and secure transportation of classified and or hazardous nuclear material.
- Identifies and obtains resources needed to accomplish individual mission requirements; develop and execute operational, security, and tactical plans for assigned convoys.
- Directs and coordinates the work of all agents while on mission operations, assess employee competencies, and recommend training as necessary to ensure that staff capabilities are consistent with mission requirements.
- Responsible for leading all Courier personnel assigned to work under the employee’s command on specific transportation missions (convoys).
- Leads all Courier personnel on specific transportation missions (convoys) engaging in the safe and secure transportation of nuclear weapons, nuclear weapon components, and/or special nuclear material.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Q level Security Clearance.
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Compliance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive (HSPD-12) governing personal identity which will require that you provide two forms of identification.
- Subject to Random Drug Testing
- Males must abide by Selective Service registration requirements.
- Favorable suitability determination required.
- This employer participates in the e-Verify program.
Company: National Nuclear Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A