Website National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
This position is located in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Ocean Service (NOS), Office of Coast Survey (OCS) with one vacancy in Seattle, WA.
- Communicate with internal and external partners and customers to refine hydrographic survey requirements and workflow efficiency, to supervise the execution of the hydrographic survey projects, and to support new products and needs.
- Establish and manage goals and objectives to support the Hydrographic Surveys Division to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Serve in a Hydrographic Surveys Division branch coordinating projects such as hydrographic survey data review, data ingest into databases, quality assurance of data, and resulting products; oversee the hydrographic survey review process and production towards meeting division goals, and oversee maintenance and improvement of hydrographic databases.
- Plan, manage and supervise Branch resources effectively to provide required products and services.
- Lead and manage employees, operations, and process improvements by providing technical supervision and guidance to increase output and enhance employee professional development and workplace environment.
- Qualifications requirements must be met by closing date of announcement.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable (www.sss.gov)
- Must be suitable for Federal employment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply.
- Required to pass a background investigation and fingerprint check.
Company: National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A