To plan and manage the workload of Odeon Cinema Group’s (OCG) Design Hub, to ensure the timely efficient delivery of highly effective marketing and design assets across all OCG brands
- Manage quality control processes to ensure brand consistency and delivery of business objectives, including recommending process & capability improvements.
- To ‘traffic manage’ design demand into the OCG Design Hub, monitoring day-to-day project activities & resourcing, identifying potential over/under utilisation and actively resolving issues to deliver business requirements to deadline.
- Act as the first point of contact for the Design Hub for resource booking, conflict resolution and development of solutions in support of business requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming projects through effective collaboration, attending initial kick-offs, reviews and debriefs.
- Sourcing and briefing freelancers & agency support when needed within budget, managing freelance administration to ensure all internal control, approvals and paperwork are completed and recorded appropriately.
- Mid/long-range planning to ensure the smooth running of the Design Hub.
- Daily resource planning & scheduling of tasks based on input from weekly status meetings & ad hoc changes, additions and potential clashes. Oversee and manage holiday requests to always ensure adequate resource in the Design Hub.
- Manage the design briefing process to ensure stakeholder requirements are clear, detailed, accurate in scope and achievable within deadlines. Educate key stakeholders in briefing best practice to get the best out of the Design Hub through a consultative approach.
- Detail-orientated with exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Experience in a role involving relationship management and project co-ordination in a design / creative agency or in-house studio.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to a brief, budget and deadline
- Project planning skills and experience of management processes, requirements briefing, and workflow scheduling.
- Understanding of practical design processes and reasonable timescales & requirements to deliver tasks to deadline and solid knowledge of studio planning techniques and software
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Teams to manage asset process and organisation.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in all aspects of the role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A