Ownership of the daily cinema operation and delighting our guests. Utilising KPI information to entertain our guests. Driving the performance of cinema through effective coordination of our people, products, and processes. Leading our people in line with our values and behaviours, with shoulder to shoulder coaching to develop them to the best of their ability.
- Being the main driver behind each operational shift, making sure each function is creating a magical experience.
- Being a key brand ambassador for our colleagues and our guests, ensuring a luxury experience on every visit.
- Facilitate exceptional Guest service by driving the team to delight our Guests, whilst taking accountability for managing Guest concerns raised on shift.
- Drive commercial performance of the Cinema Host and Barista teams through on the job, shoulder to shoulder coaching, whilst ensuring operational basics and our safety standards are being met.
- Effective day-to-day shift management across the full cinema operation (including Costa, Events etc. where applicable)
- Acting as a hands-on role model for the team and thriving on the challenges and responsibility this brings – being confident to give Be Better feedback when things aren’t quite right.
- Coaching colleagues and helping them reach their full potential to become our next shining stars.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail with a completer/finisher mindset and strong multitasking skills.
- Significant experience in digital transformation, product, marketing & loyalty, ideally gained at well-known service brands with sizeable databases and multiple customer touchpoints
- Data driven and analytical, and commercially sound, with a solid understanding of business & channel performance and results driven.
- A strategic thinker, able to navigate ambiguity, assimilate information and communicate solutions in a compelling way.
- Project management and 360 change management skills
- Leadership skills, ability to set high standards and lead by example.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical level and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders, building strong relationships.Experience of working across Europe +/or working with different cultures.
- A driven and agile self-starter, able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Weston super Mare, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A