Our Cinema Hosts are at the heart of our cinemas, navigating our guests through an immersive cinema experience. Now’s your chance to make movies better.
- A heads up, eyes open, can-do attitude to learn as you go and enjoy every minute (even the hard ones)
- You understand that the cinema industry is flexible, some weeks we have big blockbusters and others we have small art house releases. You will be flexible with working schedules and understand that our cinema operations can finish very late at night. You’ll have a safe way to get to and from work
- A strong commitment and willingness to work with others, because this is a place where the team seamlessly unites to deliver. Where better to collaborate, step up and make the magic happen than with people who share your passion?
- Being always prepared to go the extra mile – for your colleagues and our guests – and you look for innovative solutions if you see a need or a gap
- You appreciate the things that make people different from you and understand that there is always more to learn
- Trust and respect. Diversity and equity are our strengths, inclusion is our superpower. So be yourself, work hard and help everyone else do the same
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taunton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A