Website Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
This position is for a Warehouse Associate inside of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s Licensee Service Center/Warehouse in Pittsburgh. Work duties will include selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. These are part-time opportunities with consistent scheduling for a maximum of 32 hours per week. Ideal candidate is reliable and enjoys working in a fast-paced and active environment. No prior experience required; training will be available for using forklifts/pallet jacks.
- Processes damaged or otherwise unsalable merchandise in accordance with disposition requirements, recoups or repackages damaged merchandise.
- Organizes product in appropriate locations based on warehouse layout.
- Picks online sale orders, packs-up and seals online sale orders, and makes packing materials used to pack and seal online sales orders.
- Rotates inventory to ensure older inventory is staged for first use.
- Verifies that product matches the Purchase Order, when both receiving product and shipping online sale orders.
- Ensures that storage racks are properly stocked with merchandise.
- Utilizes mechanized material handling equipment to load and unload merchandise, withdraw merchandise from stock, and prepare merchandise for shipment to stores. I.e. Forklift, pallet jack, hand truck, and electric pallet jack if/when trained on these.
- Receives, unpacks, checks, and records the receipt of liquor merchandise and accessories in the appropriate storage locations.
- Performs general housekeeping/custodial duties necessary for maintaining the warehousing area in a neat, clean, and orderly condition. I.e. Dust bottles, remove trash, mop floors, clean bathrooms, and remove cardboard.
- Takes or assists in taking physical inventories as need requires.
Company: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A