Website Pantex Plant
The Information Solutions and Services (IS&S) organization at Consolidated Nuclear Security (CNS) is dedicated to providing information services and technology that enable staff to be productively engaged in the NNSA nuclear security mission. The IS&S Risk and Privacy Officer will report directly to the Deputy CIO of IT Business Operations and is responsible for overseeing risk and privacy for the IT and Cybersecurity programs at the Y-12 Site in Oak Ridge, TN and the Pantex Plant in Amarillo, TX. This is a technical position that requires deep and current practical experience within IT and Cyber Security with progressive responsibility demonstrated throughout the candidate’s career.
This position will be responsible for integrating effective risk management across the IS&S and cybersecurity programs. The position is also responsible for ensuring the programs are compliance with all applicable privacy policies and procedures.
- Act as the primary Interface with the CNS Enterprise Risk Management Program (ERM)
- Maintain the IS&S risk register
- Work with ERM to identify risks and opportunities on other organization’s risk registers that contain an IT or Cyber component
- Identify and analyze risks across all IT projects and initiatives
- Track all risk mitigation activities in accordance with IS&S demand management and project management process
- Develop new and review existing IS&S policies and procedures to ensure they comply with the organization’s privacy programs
- Ensures all internal and external data exchanges adhere to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Support privacy incident management and inquiries
- Responsible for development, approval and maintenance of the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA)
- Responsible for implementing requirements of DOE Order 206.1 “Department of Energy Privacy Program”
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/science/information technology discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience OR a Master’s degree in engineering/science/information technology discipline.
- Ten or more years of education and/or relevant experience may be considered to satisfy educational and years-of-experience requirements for this posting.
- Job may require on call support in the event of an operational or cyber security incident.Advanced Degree in information technology, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years managing cross-functional, complex teams, delivering major IT projects and supporting a large customer base
- Ability to work autonomously, strong decision making, time management, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong operational background with demonstrated ability to support mission critical operations, improve system availability, and manage within a highly regulated compliance environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be on-site during core business hours to support operational and management activities
- Ability to travel (6+ weeks per year) to off-site locations to support DOE/NNSA mission requirements
- CISSP, ITIL, and/or PMP certifications
- Familiarity with DOE/NNSA Cyber Security program and requirements
- Past management experience within DOE/NNSA or other national security federal programs such as DoD or the Intelligence community
Company: Pantex Plant
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A